Prosba concert near Warszaw in 10th or 12th of october 2012

Masz pytanie/prośbę do bluesmaniaków? Na pewno ktoś chętnie Ci pomoże w tym dziale.

Moderator: mods

Prosba concert near Warszaw in 10th or 12th of october 2012

Postautor: sergei_kurek » sierpnia 14, 2012, 10:10 pm

Hello! My name is Sergei Kurek. Sorry, that I am writing to you in English. Our band is invited to play on III Ochota Blues Festival in Warsaw on 11th of October 2012. Please, could you help with some good contacts of people who could be interested to organize one or two shows in addition? (10 or 12 of october)

We already played on Gdynia Blues festival in 2009 and 2011, and would be happy to play full show for nice blues audience in Poland. Some club would be excellent. Thanks!
Some demo and information:

Obrazek

On Gdynia Blues Festival 2011

On Gdynia Blues Festival 2009

Some biography:

Sergei Kurek and his band very well known in Belarus, Ukraine and Russia. Band regularly plays gigs in this countries. Sergei Kurek started to play blues in 16 years age, and in 2007 won "Best blues guitar of year" in Belarus. Shared stage with Sonny Landreth in Minsk, some of his bluesy tracks used in movies. His bluesy-soul song "Cold rain" became main soundtrack in movie, that was presented on Cannes festival in 2010.
Most of concert program of band consist of original songs, and some covers.

Please, let me know if someone interested. Thanks for any Help. My phone is +375296560801 or facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sergei.kurek
sergei_kurek
bluesgość
bluesgość

nowoczesne kuchnie tarnowskie góry piekary śląskie będzin świętochłowice zawiercie knurów mikołów czeladź myszków czerwionka leszczyny lubliniec łaziska górne bieruń

Wróć do Pytania i Prośby